Please read these terms and conditions in effect on this site.
NetSymm respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. NetSymm may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access/accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide the following information in writing to NetSymm’s Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights (or, if you claim that multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are infringing, a representative list of such works at that site);
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing/violating is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
1520 The Alameda, Suite 120
San Jose, CA 95126
© 2015 NetSymm SE or an NetSymm affiliate company. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of NetSymm SE or an NetSymm affiliate company.
NetSymm and other NetSymm products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetSymm (or an NetSymm affiliate company) in US and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.