Have you considered using a cloud-based system for processing your customer orders?
An order management system can organize parts of your fulfillment process and all the administration that goes along with it. This includes tracking orders from customers, processing orders, and organizing fulfillment – from when a customer purchases something until it’s shipped off to them. It also manages data from your customers and sales teams.
Having a reliable system in place to manage your orders is essential. And if you’re using spreadsheets or another manual system, you’re probably losing a lot of time tracking and correcting errors that could be used for something that will grow your business instead of just maintain it!
Using a system that is based in the cloud to track orders brings many advantages.
- Grow and scale. Being on the cloud allows you to scale easily and grow as your business grows
- 24×7 access. Anyone will be able to access it at any time, any place with real-time data, which streamlines how you handle things.
- Efficient fulfillment. With all the data in one place, your fulfillment process becomes more efficient with fewer delays, better tracking and easy access to all your orders and their statuses.
- Improves organization. Organizes sales orders and other information and allows it to be available with just a few clicks, rather than searching through paperwork to find the order you’re looking for.
- Reduces Errors. Improves data organization and guarantees fewer errors from manual entry and time lag in updates.
- Get paid faster. Organizes billing data and enables you to send eInvoices quickly.
- Better tracking. Managing orders in the cloud means you can track orders in the cloud, assuring constantly updated information and the knowledge of the current state of any of your orders at any time.
Imagine having every purchase order from your customers processed almost instantly and accurately every time? NetSymm automates your sales process in the cloud.